Well landscaped outdoor areas add a great deal of beauty to your property. They become a space you can relax and entertain in; this also means you will need them to be functional and provide enough scope for seating your guests.
Pergolas, Wood Decks
We at MGM Landscape Contractors have been in this business since 1985, and over the years have designed and installed stunning Wooden Decks for property owners in Barberton, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Berea, Brecksville, and the surrounding areas. In addition, many of our existing and new customers in and around Brunswick, Strongsville, Wadsworth, North Royalton and Norton also ask us to install Pergolas in their garden.
Since there are a number of outdoor features for you to choose from, and different materials they are made with, you may wonder which one you should opt for. Here are some facts about Pergolas and Decks; it will help you make a more well-informed decision about which one you would like to opt for:
Decks – Some Facts
- These features lead out of the back door into your yard
- In most instances, they are built as an extension to indoor spaces and there may be large windows or French windows opening out onto them
- This element adds expanse to the indoor spaces and we can also install an outdoor kitchen to it if required
- We can add wooden railings and stairs, that will add to their safety and lend them a unique look
- You will find some companies selling DIY Decks in the market, but when you opt for custom designed ones, you are assured that they will match your requirement (aesthetic + function), to perfection
Pergolas- Some Facts
- This feature can be installed as an independent structure or could be attached to an exterior wall of your house
- It provides a semi-shaded space to entertain and relax in
- These elements can also be used to shade walkways and pathways that lead to other spaces in the landscaping
- Many homeowners grow creeping plants on these pergolas and add some Outdoor Furniture to the space that is created under them- this adds to their functionality
Outdoor Features- Making the Right ChoiceAs you can see, both these are distinctly different features and the one you opt for will be based on what your personal preferences are, the amount of free space available in the yard or garden and of course what you are going to use it for.
For instance, if you are planning on installing a semi-enclosed outdoor kitchen in the future, building a deck would be a better choice at the current juncture. On the other hand, if you simply want a semi-shaded structure that you can relax in, a pergola is a much better option.
If you are looking for Deck Contractors who will be able to provide you with customized solutions at the most reasonable rates, for any type of landscape-related woodwork, call MGM Landscape Contractors at 800-557-2627. You can connect with us via this online form too.